King Shoe in Black
Trippen King Shoe in Black
• Pointed Toe
• Lace Front
• Low Ankle Height
• A Grid Made from Sturdy Wax Leather Protects the Shape of the Elk Leather Body Underneath
• Elk Leather Body: Chrome/synthetically-tanned elk or deer leather with a covering coat of color. Extremely soft, flexible and pleasant to wear. Gets softer with use, and may stretch substantially. Not recommended for people with chrome allergies.
• Wax Leather Upper: Vegetable-tanned calf leather with a pull-up effect. It is dyed-through and treated with wax finish.
• Cup Summer Sole in Black: Lightweight, Ergonomically Shaped Shoe. Made Entirely from Rubber.
• This is an Intentionally Fitted Style, if You Prefer Extra Room, Size Up
Since the beginning of Trippen in the early 1990s, the company has remained true to its aspiration to perform beyond common fashion rules while establishing its own unique way to design and produce shoes. Trippen shoes are engineered to be avant-garde, architectural and supremely comfortable. From the minimal to the experimental, each model is made to last — transcending seasons and outliving trends to instead grow with their wearer as they journey through life.
Material: 100% Leather
Sole: 100% Rubber
Fit: True to Size
Origin: Made in Berlin, Germany