Web Store returns are only accepted if the merchandise:
- Has not been worn, washed or used in any way
- Has all tags attached
- Remains in the condition in which it was shipped
Items purchased on sale are eligible to be returned for store credit only if purchased at 50% off or less. Items purchased on sale over 50% off are final sale.
Web Store refunds will be processed as follows:
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 15 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded to the customer’s credit card.
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 16-30 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded for store credit. Please note, store credit does not expire.
- Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after UPS delivery date to customer.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments.
Each Web Store package contains a Prepaid Return Shipping label (excluding items ineligible for return). If the customer uses the label provided, a $16 Return Shipping Fee will be deducted from the credit card refund or store credit amount. Please note that for orders with more than 4 homegoods items, a custom return shipping fee equal to the original outbound shipping cost will be applied to the order should the items be returned.
Exchanging Web Store Merchandise
We offer one-time complimentary shipping on size exchanges for the same item purchased. Sale Merchandise is excluded. For assistance with a size exchange, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Return Web Store Merchandise
- Complete the return form provided and place it in the shipping box with the merchandise to be returned.
- Affix the UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label provided to the outside of the shipping box. Make sure no other shipping labels are visible.
- For a replacement UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or email@example.com.
- Please deliver the return package to a UPS Carrier or a UPS Collection Facility.
- If using an alternate carrier for return shipping, please insure the return merchandise for its full value and retain a record of the tracking number. Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life Web Store are not responsible for loss/damage on returns shipped under an alternate label/carrier.
Returns on Customer-Requested Delayed Shipments
In the event there is a customer-requested shipping delay of more than 5 days after the original purchase, please note that we will be unable to extend a credit card refund if the pieces requested aren’t quite right. However, we will still extend store credit or an exchange for any delayed-shipping pieces returned within 30 days of the original purchase.
All international sales are Final Sale.
Store credit does not expire. Please contact a Web Sales Associate to use store credit for Web Store purchases. Web Sales Associates may be contacted at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there is a small chance that merchandise is being sold in the Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life brick and mortar stores simultaneous to online purchases being finalized. If this occurs, a Web Sales Associate will inform the customer and transact a refund for the merchandise.
Our Web Team is available
Monday to Wednesday
10am – 5:30pm MST
Thursday to Saturday
10am – 6pm MST
505 982 6192