My Shopping CartYou have 0 items in your cart
Your cart is empty
Our Web Store will process your online order within 1 to 3 days of its placement depending on volume of orders we are currently receiving. During holiday weekends, busy summer months and our annual sale, please be patient with us as we prepare your order. Orders received after 12pm MST on Fridays will not ship until Monday at the earliest.
Due to COVID-19 and the advent of shipping delays all over the globe, shipping your order may take a few days longer than expected. For orders placed with domestic ground shipping, this may mean a package can take up to ten days to arrive at your doorstep. For a faster delivery, or if you need to receive your order by a certain date, please choose an expedited shipping speed at checkout.
Orders within the U.S. are shipped via UPS or FedEx. If you have a preference in carrier, please let us know in the “Notes” section of your order. Shipping rates are calculated during the checkout process. Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes.
We recommend all domestic orders to be sent signature required. By waiving the signature requirement, the customer accepts responsibility for any missing or lost packages. We are not responsible for any delays due to weather conditions, local delivery error or international customs.
International orders are shipped via DHL Express. The customer is responsible for all taxes, customs and import duties. All international sales are final. More information regarding international shipping can be found here. For additional assistance on international shipping quotes please contact our Web Team at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we do have brick and mortar stores, there is a small chance that an item may sell in-store simultaneously to an online purchase. In the event of this, or any other happening with your order, we will contact you via email or phone and refund your card for the merchandise.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank-you for your understanding and patience!
Web Store returns are only accepted if the merchandise:
- Has not been worn, washed or used in any way
- Has all tags attached
- Remains in the condition in which it was shipped
Items purchased on sale are eligible to be returned for store credit only if purchased at 50% off or less. Items purchased on sale over 50% off are final sale.
Web Store refunds will be processed as follows:
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 15 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded to the customer’s credit card.
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 16-30 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded for store credit. Please note, store credit does not expire.
- Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after UPS delivery date to customer.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments.
Each Web Store package contains a UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label (excluding items ineligible for return). If the customer uses the UPS label provided, a $16 Return Shipping Fee will be deducted from the credit card refund or store credit amount.
Exchanging Web Store Merchandise
We offer one-time complimentary shipping on size exchanges for the same item purchased. Sale Merchandise is excluded. For assistance with a size exchange, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Return Web Store Merchandise
- Complete the return form provided and place it in the shipping box with the merchandise to be returned.
- Affix the UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label provided to the outside of the shipping box. Make sure no other shipping labels are visible.
- For a replacement UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or email@example.com.
- Please deliver the return package to a UPS Carrier or a UPS Collection Facility.
- If using an alternate carrier for return shipping, please insure the return merchandise for its full value and retain a record of the tracking number. Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life Web Store are not responsible for loss/damage on returns shipped under an alternate label/carrier.
Returns on Customer-Requested Delayed Shipments
In the event there is a customer-requested shipping delay of more than 5 days after the original purchase, please note that we will be unable to extend a credit card refund if the pieces requested aren't quite right. However, we will still extend store credit or an exchange for any delayed-shipping pieces returned within 30 days of the original purchase.
All international sales are Final Sale.
Store credit does not expire. Please contact a Web Sales Associate to use store credit for Web Store purchases. Web Sales Associates may be contacted at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there is a small chance that merchandise is being sold in the Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life brick and mortar stores simultaneous to online purchases being finalized. If this occurs, a Web Sales Associate will inform the customer and transact a refund for the merchandise.
this needs content