My Shopping CartYou have 0 items in your cart
Your cart is empty
Thank you for shopping with Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop and Wild Life. Our Web Team processes online orders within one to three days of their placement depending on the volume of orders received. During peak season — holiday weekends, busy summer months and our annual sale — please allow for extra time as we prepare your order.
Due to global shipping delays caused by inclement weather or unforeseen circumstances, shipping your order may take a few days longer than expected. For this reason, orders placed with Domestic Ground shipping could take up to ten days to arrive at your doorstep.
For a faster delivery, or if you need to receive your order by a certain date, please choose an expedited shipping speed at checkout. Orders received after 12pm MST (Mountain Standard Time) on Fridays will ship out on the following Monday or Tuesday.
Orders within the U.S. are shipped via UPS or FedEx. If you have a carrier preference please let us know in the “Notes” section of your order and we will do our best to accommodate your request. Shipping rates are calculated during the checkout process. Please note that we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
We recommend all domestic orders be sent with Signature Required. By waiving the signature requirement, the customer accepts responsibility for any missing or lost packages. We are not responsible for any delays due to weather conditions, local delivery error or international customs.
International orders are shipped via DHL Express. Please be aware that the customer is responsible for all taxes, customs and import duties. All international sales are final. More information regarding international shipping can be found here. For additional assistance on international shipping please contact our Web Team at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any jewelry valued over $1500 USD will be shipped 2-Day Delivery to ensure your pieces a safe and speedy delivery. If your jewelry order is received after Wednesday at 2pm MST, it will ship the following Monday.
As we have brick and mortar stores, there is a chance that an item may sell in-store simultaneously to an online purchase. In the event of this, we will contact you via email or phone and refund your card for the merchandise.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. We look forward to assisting you.
Web Store returns are only accepted if the merchandise:
- Has not been worn, washed or used in any way
- Has all tags attached
- Remains in the condition in which it was shipped
Web Store refunds will be processed as follows:
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 15 days of UPS/FedEx delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded to the customer’s credit card.
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 16-30 days of UPS/FedEx delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded for store credit. Please note, store credit does not expire.
- Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after UPS delivery date to customer.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments.
Each Web Store package contains a Prepaid Return Shipping label (excluding items ineligible for return). If the customer uses the label provided, a $16 Return Shipping Fee will be deducted from the credit card refund or store credit amount. Please note that for orders with more than 4 homegoods items, a custom return shipping fee equal to the original outbound shipping cost will be applied to the order should the items be returned.
Exchanging Web Store Merchandise
We offer one-time complimentary shipping on size exchanges for the same item purchased. Sale Merchandise is excluded. For assistance with a size exchange, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Return Web Store Merchandise
- Complete the return form provided and place it in the shipping box with the merchandise to be returned.
- Affix the UPS/FedEx Prepaid Return Shipping label provided to the outside of the shipping box. Make sure no other shipping labels are visible.
- For a replacement UPS/FedEx Prepaid Return Shipping label, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or email@example.com.
- Please deliver the return package to a UPS/FedEx Carrier or a UPS/FedEx Collection Facility.
- If using an alternate carrier for return shipping, please insure the return merchandise for its full value and retain a record of the tracking number. Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life Web Store are not responsible for loss/damage on returns shipped under an alternate label/carrier.
Returns on Customer-Requested Delayed Shipments
In the event there is a customer-requested shipping delay of more than 5 days after the original purchase, please note that we will be unable to extend a credit card refund if the pieces requested aren't quite right. However, we will still extend store credit or an exchange for any delayed-shipping pieces returned within 30 days of the original purchase.
All international sales are Final Sale.
Store credit does not expire. Please contact a Web Sales Associate to use store credit for Web Store purchases. Web Sales Associates may be contacted at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note there is a small chance that merchandise is being sold in the Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life brick and mortar stores simultaneous to online purchases being finalized. If this occurs, a Web Sales Associate will inform the customer and transact a refund for the merchandise.