Where Do You Ship Internationally?
Rates for countries such as Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and Vietnam are automatically calculated at Checkout. We are able to ship to most other countries but recommend that you contact email@example.com for a quote for your specific location if different from the countries listed above.
What carrier do you use to ship internationally?
We use DHL Express for all international shipments. We cannot send anything via the Post Office or to a PO box in or outside the United States.
Will I be charged Customs Duties and Taxes?
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the DHL courier can deliver your goods in the shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, DHL pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to DHL the goods will be delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package
Is a signature required upon Delivery of My Package?
Yes, a signature is required upon delivery. (You take full financial responsibility for the package once DHL delivers)
Can I Schedule the Delivery of My Package using DHL?
If your estimated delivery date doesn’t suit, you have the option to select another date within 5 working days. Where available, you’ll also be able to select a timed window to receive your order.
Who is responsible for Customs Duties and Taxes?
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be.
We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Can I Return or Exchange my International Shipment?
All international sales are Final Sale. International packages that are refused or abandoned will not be eligible for any type of reimbursement or reshipment.
Can I Track My Shipment?
It’s easy to track your order by logging on to DHL and entering your tracking number received from us via email into the yellow “track My Package” box on their home page. Alternatively, you can contact find the Customer Care number for your country by clicking here and select DHL Express. Your country’s DHL Customer Service number will appear here. We are also here to help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would prefer not to sign for your delivery, you can remove “signature required” when checking out. please note that if you choose to remove this, Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop, Wild Life, and DHL cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage that may occur once your order has been delivered. Your decline of signature required service will be forwarded to the credit card company associated with the purchase of the item.
Please note there is a small chance that merchandise is being sold in the Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life brick and mortar stores simultaneous to online purchases being finalized. If this occurs, a Web Sales Associate will inform the customer and transact a refund for the merchandise.