Large Amphora in Green
Linda Ouhbi Large Amphora in Green
• Hand Formed Using a Coiling Technique
• Ceramic Walls are Thin and Graceful
• Decorative Handle at Side
• Variations in Tone, Brush Strokes, Drip Marks and Texture are Due to Hand Glazed Nature
• Aged and Antique in Appearance
• Unglazed Base
Linda Ouhbi creates her pieces using stoneware and a coiling technique. This age-old process means Linda works through slow construction, which helps foster a relationship between her and each piece. In her quest for balance, she has a dialogue that determines the shapes that emerge. The earthy and antique aspects of these ceramics come from research around glazes that she implements in her workshop while using raw natural materials.
Size: Approx. 9.25" x 9.25" x 15.87"
Care: Gently Hand Wash
Origin: Made in France