Organic Cotton Jat Pillow in Black
Injiri Organic Cotton Jat Pillow in Black
• Fabric is Entirely Hand Woven
• Two Panels Stitched Together at Center Front
• Striped Pattern Handwoven with Multiple Thread Weights; Textured
• Hand Dyed Dotted Pattern
• Multicolor Tassel Accents Along Edges
• Button Closures at Back; Handmade Metallic Buttons
• Pillow Insert Included
Translating directly to “real India,” Injiri was established in 2009 by Chinar Farooqui. Passionate about reinterpreting classic aesthetics into a simplified design, she has become a major proponent for increasing the visibility of traditional artistry in India. Injiri is a word loaded with meaning, and Farooqui honors that through the dignified making of her one-of-a-kind products that take months to produce, using a handloom and organic Kala cotton. There are multiple patterns at work in this pillow, that combine well with each handmade detail to evoke a sense of nostalgia and sentimentality.
Material: 100% Organic Cotton
Care: Dry Clean Only
Size: 20"x 20"
Origin: Made in India