Wool and Silk Fauna Exotica Scarf in Brick Red & Charcoal Grey
Sabina Savage Wool and Silk Fauna Exotica Scarf in Brick Red & Charcoal Grey
• Archival Print; This Illustration is from Sabina's 2015 Collection, All Creatures Great and Small
• Printed from a Hand-Drawn Illustration
• The Original Illustration takes Sabina Around Six Weeks to Complete
• Matte Multicolor Print with an Opaque Finish
• Hand-Finished Fringed Edges
• Medium Weight
Sabina Savage takes inspiration from all over the world as she creates extraordinary narratives that tell imaginative and detailed stories about the lives of animals both great and small. All Creatures Great and Small was inspired by ancient coats of arms from Europe and the British empire. This collection also references the work of the great painter Peter Paul Rubens.
"Finding their footing on a tiny wooden wheel, the bears pedal into the wilderness. They are inexperienced in this landscape, and stumble upon a snakes nest. Luckily, they are navigated out of danger by the keen eyes of the keymaster’s cat." — Sabina Savage, All Creatures Great and Small
Fabric: 70% Wool, 30% Silk
Fabric Type: Woven
Size: Approx. 53" x 53"
Care: Dry Clean Only
Origin: Printed & Made in Como, Italy