E-Commerce Shipping & Return Policy
Due to COVID-19, shipping may take a few days longer than expected.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions. Thank-you for your understanding and patience as we navigate this unprecedented situation.
Orders within the U.S. are shipped via UPS & FedEx. Shipping rates are generated during the checkout process. Please note that UPS & FedEx do not ship to PO Boxes.
Orders received after 12pm MST on Fridays will not ship until Monday.
All international sales are Final Sales. International packages that are refused or abandoned will not be eligible for any type of reimbursement or reshipment.
A signature is required upon delivery. (You take full financial responsibility for the package once DHL delivers)
You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be.
International orders are shipped via DHL Express. For International Shipping Questions please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web Store returns are only accepted if the merchandise:
- Has not been worn, washed or used in any way
- Has all tags attached
- Remains in the condition in which it was shipped
Items purchased on sale are eligible to be returned for store credit only if purchased at 50% off or less. Items purchased on sale over 50% off are final sale.
Web Store refunds will be processed as follows:
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 15 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded to the customer’s credit card.
- If merchandise is returned to Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life within 16-30 days of UPS delivery date to customer, the return will be refunded for store credit. Please note, store credit does not expire.
- Returns are not accepted more than 30 days after UPS delivery date to customer.
- We are unable to offer price adjustments.
Each Web Store package contains a UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label. If the customer uses the UPS label provided, a $16 Return Shipping Fee will be deducted from the credit card refund or store credit amount.
Exchanging Web Store Merchandise
We offer one time complimentary shipping on size exchanges for the same item purchased. Sale Merchandise is excluded. For assistance with a size exchange, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or email@example.com.
How to Return Web Store Merchandise
- Complete the return form provided and place it in the shipping box with the merchandise to be returned.
- Affix the UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label provided to the outside of the shipping box. Make sure no other shipping labels are visible.
- For a replacement UPS Prepaid Return Shipping label, please contact a Web Sales Associate at (505) 982-6192 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please deliver the return package to a UPS Carrier or a UPS Collection Facility.
- If using an alternate carrier for return shipping, please insure the return merchandise for its full value and retain a record of the tracking number. Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life Web Store are not responsible for loss/damage on returns shipped under an alternate label/carrier.
Store credit does not expire. Please contact a Web Sales Associate to use store credit for Web Store purchases. Web Sales Associates may be contacted at (505) 982-6192 or email@example.com.
Please note there is a small chance that merchandise is being sold in the Santa Fe Dry Goods, Workshop & Wild Life brick and mortar stores simultaneous to online purchases being finalized. If this occurs, a Web Sales Associate will inform the customer and transact a refund for the merchandise.