When: May 22, 2020
To Our Santa Fe Dry Goods Community,
We are pleased to announce that Santa Fe Dry Goods will reopen on May 22nd with an abbreviated schedule. Our hours will be Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday from 11-5pm for the time being. There will be limited access to Workshop and Wild Life during these days as well.
The health and safety of our clients and staff remains our top priority. While we ready for the new world ahead, the following changes will be applied to our daily practices:
• We will limit the number of customers in the store to maintain social distancing. While we will be leaving the doors open for maximum ventilation, you will find a small string across the door to limit capacity.
• We will require everyone entering the store to wear a mask, and will have masks available for those without.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance of Santa Fe Dry Goods and throughout the stores.
• Any items tried on but not purchased will be steamed before going back out into the store. Items that cannot be steamed will be put on hold for 24 hours.
• We will continue to follow strict cleaning guidelines per expert recommendations. High-touch areas will be cleaned after each customer exits the store.
In addition to the measures above, we now offer a variety of distanced browsing and delivery options:
Using Facetime or Zoom, you can now browse our stores from the comfort of your home. Our staff will walk you through on a virtual tour of Santa Fe Dry Goods, Wild Life and Workshop. Please let us know of any designer or fit preferences beforehand and we will set them aside for your viewing.
For those who would love to peruse the stores in person, private in-store appointments are now available. Enjoy the entire store to yourself while accompanied by one of our staff, who can offer advice and recommendations.
If you live locally and would prefer to pick-up your items directly from the store, curbside pick-up is available from all three of our stores. When checking out, choose “Curbside Pick-Up” under “Pick-Up and Delivery Options”. Orders are available for pick-up between 11am-5pm Monday-Friday, and available same day if the order is placed before noon
Our webstore remains fully operational and we will continue to bring you creativity from around the globe week to week. For any additional questions, please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, we want to thank you for your generous support while we were closed. It was a pleasure to speak with many of you and we look forward to seeing everyone on the Plaza once again.
Shobhan & the Team