With summer in full swing, gather berries, an apple, some mint from your garden and white wine to create a refreshing sangria!
- 1 Medium Lime
- 1 Medium Lemon
- 1/4 Cup Agave Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Apple Brandy
- 1/2 Medium Green Apple
- 1 Medium Ripe Peach or Nectarine
- 1 Cup Sliced Strawberries
- 1 750ml Bottle of Chilled Dry, Crisp White Wine (Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio)
- Slice lime and lemon before adding to a large pitcher. Pour in the agave and gently crush with a wooden spoon for around 45 seconds.
- Add apple brandy and muddle again for half a minute. Slice, then add apple, peach and strawberries. Stir. Add white wine and stir again.
- Taste and adjust flavor as necessary, adding more agave for sweetness or fruit as you see fit.
- Add ice or frozen berries of choice until the sangria is chilled to your liking.
- Pour sangria into your favorite glass and top with fresh mint!