Stray Boot in Black
Trippen Stray Boot in Black
• Ankle Boot
• Laces Running Across Footbed
• Laces Wrap Around Ankle and Knot as Desired
• Inner Layer is A Soft Leather, Bottom Half is More Structured
• Sat Leather Body: A thin, vegetable-tanned leather with good grip, which will replace the chrome-tanned soft leather previously used.
• Alb Leather Body: Albino Leather comes from New Zealand farmed deer and is tanned metal-free in a tannery in the Toscana. This leather is extremely soft and used for the leather that lies closest to the foot.
• Swan Sole: Flowing lines emphasize the sole's gracefulness and make it appear almost weightless. An insole made of vegetable-tanned leather ensures optimum comfort.
Since the beginning of Trippen in the early 1990s, the company has remained true to its aspiration to perform beyond common fashion rules while establishing its own unique way to design and produce shoes. Trippen shoes are engineered to be avant-garde, architectural and supremely comfortable. From the minimal to the experimental, each model is made to last — transcending seasons and outliving trends to instead grow with their wearer as they journey through life.
Material: 100% Leather
Sole: 100% Rubber
Fit: True to Size. If You Wear a Size 9, Order a Size 39.
Origin: Made in Berlin, Germany