Cashmere Printed Scarf in Mikado Blue
Alonpi Cashmere Printed Scarf in Mikado Blue
• Frayed Edges
• Blue Multi-Print on Both Faces
• Lightweight, Subtly Sheer
• Spring / Summer 2019 Collection
The purest alpine waters in the town Biella, has attracted luxury cashmere makers from all over the world because the waters are said to create cashmere with unsurpassed softness. Alonpi Cashmere has worked for generations to create technology that enables them to apply rich, saturated color to both sides of their scarfs and shawls, at the same time, in different motifs. As the only people in the world with this capability to print on both sides of the cashmere, Piero and Alfredo have found themselves in a league of their own.
Fabric: 70% Cashmere, 30% Silk
Size: Approx. 55" x 78"
Care: Dry Clean with Special Treatment Only
Origin: Made in Italy
- Sweater Sold In-Store Only
- Pants are Sold In-Store Only
- Officine Creative Lexikon Ignis Oxford Shoes in Nero